Private Policy Notice
What information do we collect?
We at Lindgren & Associates collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information obtained from our website, including your name and email address.
- Information we have received from you on an application, tax preparation worksheet, and other documents that we are provided with that are used in the preparation of your income tax return, bookkeeping records, payroll reports and records, financial statements, and other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us or others.
- Information we may receive from a consumer reporting agency.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- To perform services including, but not limited to, income tax preparation, income tax planning, bookkeeping, financial statement preparation, payroll processing, or payroll report preparation.
- To send out periodic emails, including newsletters and important reminders. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include an unsubscribe instructions with each email.
- Improve Customer Service
We will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice if you become inactive.
How do we protect your information?
We restrict access to your personal information to those employees who need to know that information to provide our products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic information.
Do we disclose information to outside parties?
We do not disclose any nonpublic personally identifiable information about you to anyone without your permission. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential, except as permitted by law. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate or necessary to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
We may include links to other third party websites from our website that can assist you. These websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these websites.
Lindgren Tax & Accounting, Inc.
Lindgren & Associates
PO Box 757
Lindstrom, MN 55045
Phone: (651) 257‐2152 Fax: (651) 257‐4236
REVISION DATE: 12/07/2013